Reasons To Join
- You’d like to make new friends.
- You’d like to network with other women.
- You’d like to expand your interests.
- You’d like to hear speakers on timely issues. CFUW members are lifelong learners.
- You’d like to get involved in the community.You can realize the power of women working together to improve the lives of girls and women locally and around the world.
- You’d like to become part of a women’s organization with national and international affiliations and conferences.CFUW members are lifelong learners who work together using our skills and expertise to improve the status of women, and to promote human rights, public education, social justice, and peace.
Membership dues are $140.00. This includes a contribution of $15.00 to the Scholarship Fund for which there is a charitable receipt.
- Monthly general meetings from September to May, with timely, informative speakers – see Program tab for the excellent line-up.
- Monthly newsletters, In Touch, and The Communicator;
- Interest groups offering a wide variety of choices for the book lover, bridge player to the hiker and dragon boater.
- Participate in public affairs through the Club’s provincial, national and international links to the Ontario Council and Canadian Federation of University Women
CFUW members are eligible for discounts from a variety of providers, such as VIA Rail, AVIS Budget or Lenovo.
See details on the CFUW National web site, http://www.cfuwadmin.org/
Click on the Members Only button, use the Login and Password that anyone on our executive will be happy to share with our members, and then select from the drop-down Membership Benefits menu.