Who We Are:
- CFUW was founded in 1919. It is a National Organization of over 8,000 women in Canada whose members support equality, social justice, fellowship and lifelong learning for women and girls.
- CFUW Oakville was established in 1949.
What We Do:
- Explore a variety of interest groups with like minded women
- Listen to dynamic speakers at monthly meetings
- Expand our knowledge to advocate on current issues
- Support students through a Scholarship Fund
We Invite You to Join!
Follow us on social media using the icons at the top of this page.