Who Can Join
We extend a warm welcome to this group of dynamic women!
Reasons To Join
- You’d like to make new friends.
- You’d like to network with other women.
- You’d like to expand your interests.
- You’d like to hear speakers on timely issues.
- You’d like to get involved in the community.
- You’d like to become part of a women’s organization with national and international affiliations and conferences.
Membership dues are $125.00. This includes a contribution of $15.00 to the Scholarship Fund for which there is a charitable receipt.
- Monthly general meetings from September to May, with timely, informative speakers – see Program tab for the excellent line-up.
- Monthly newsletters, In Touch, and The Communicator;
- Interest groups offering a wide variety of choices for the book lover, bridge player to hiker and dragon boater.
- Provincial, national and international links to the Canadian Federation of University Women as well as its Ontario Council, and Graduate Women International
How You can Join
Fill out a membership application form; or
Contact us by filling in the message form under the “Contact Us” tab on this website menu. We look forward to hearing from you.