Who Can Join
Membership is open to:
a) all women graduates of institutions recognized by IFUW, and
b) women who hold certificates or licenses in fields that now require a degree, for example, nurses, physical therapists, teachers, and chartered accountants.
We extend a warm welcome to this group of dynamic women!
Reasons To Join
- You’d like to make new friends.
- You’d like to network with other women.
- You’d like to expand your interests.
- You’d like to hear speakers on timely issues.
- You’d like to get involved in the community.
- You’d like to become part of a women’s organization with national and international affiliations and conferences.
Membership dues are $125.00. This includes a contribution of $15.00 to the Scholarship Fund for which there is a charitable receipt.
- Monthly general meetings from September to May, with speakers;
- Monthly newsletters, In Touch, and The Communicator;
- Interest groups, approximately 30 to choose from;
- Provincial, national and international links to the Canadian Federation of University Women as well as its Ontario Council, and the International Federation of University Women.
How You can Join
Fill out a membership application form; or
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.