Reasons To Join
- You’d like to make new friends.
- You’d like to network with other women.
- You’d like to expand your interests.
- You’d like to hear speakers on timely issues. CFUW members are lifelong learners.
- You’d like to get involved in the community.You can realize the power of women working together to improve the lives of girls and women locally and around the world.
- You’d like to become part of a women’s organization with national and international affiliations and conferences.CFUW members are lifelong learners who work together using our skills and expertise to improve the status of women, and to promote human rights, public education, social justice, and peace.
Membership dues are $125.00. This includes a contribution of $15.00 to the Scholarship Fund for which there is a charitable receipt.
- Monthly general meetings from September to May, with timely, informative speakers – see Program tab for the excellent line-up.
- Monthly newsletters, In Touch, and The Communicator;
- Interest groups offering a wide variety of choices for the book lover, bridge player to the hiker and dragon boater.
- Participate in public affairs through the Club’s provincial, national and international links to the Ontario Council, Canadian Federation of University Women as well as Graduate Women International
How You can Join
Fill out a membership application form; or
Contact us by filling in the message form under the “Contact Us” tab on this website menu. We look forward to hearing from you.